Stepping Stone Community Services Society has become well known and is respected as a progressive and effective provider of services in Langley for people living with mental illness and those who are homeless or at risk of homelessness.
Programs and services include a Clubhouse Program, Community Living Support (CLS) and Support Independent Living (SIL) Program, Employment Services, Supported Work & Housing and Homeless Outreach Program.
We have a dedicated staff team and strong leadership within the organization. Our staff team consists of Mental Health Workers, Employment Specialist, Tenant Support Workers and Homeless Outreach Workers.
We look for staff that are committed and passionate about making a difference in lives of the people we serve. All of the positions require:
- Diploma or degree in the Social Service field.
- Experience working with people with complex needs such as mental illness and addictions.
- Current First Aid and CPR.
- Sound knowledge and practice of psychosocial rehabilitation.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills written and verbal.
- Some positions may require an unrestricted Class IV driver's license.
We do not currently have any employment opportunities available.